Wednesday, April 10, 2024

2 Cards with the Layered Orchid Stencil

 Brought out anouther flower tool and made two cards.


I started off with two alomost 6X6 pieces of Sea Salt card stock from Taylored Expressions.
I am using a layering stencil from Waffle Flower called Layered Orchid


I am using blending brushed from Taylored Expressions - there small ones.
For one card I am using Plum Punch ink.
I start heavier in the center and pull out around the edges.


I used Cilantro ink for the leaves - the darkest ink toward the petals.
Dijon ink for the center.
This was stencil two - it has the leaves and the center of the flower.

I have cut out tow sentiments and their shadow.
The sentiments and shadows came from Waffle Flower and Simon Says Stamp.
I cut two from Oreo and one from Neutrals Pearl Paper.
And the shadow from Vellum.


I used my Sizzix Side Kick to cut out the sentiments and the shadow.

I used some washi tape to carefully remove the little hairs from the die cuts.

I also used the pear paper to create a frame.
I used Waffle Flower A2 layering die to help me out along with Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.

I decided to go with some gems from Pink Fresh studio, they are a clear with some gold flexs in them.
I used my Pink and Main pick up tool and Barley Arts Glitter Glue to adhere them.

Here are the back of the cards, one in Watermelon and one in Plum Punch ink.
The background stamp came from a free gift from Altenew.

These are the inside of the cards.
I used some extra from the stenciled panel to line the inside.
I also used the Sea Salt card stock on the inside as well.

A close up/side view

A close up/side view

Finished Card

Finished card


Taylored Expressions
Watermelon, Plum Punch, Cilantro, and Dijon ink
Oreo, Sea Salt, and Sugar Cube card stock

Pink Fresh Stuidous 
Gems - clear with gold dust

Pink and Main
Pick Up and Place Tool

the Stamps of Life
Neutrals Pearl Paper

Waffle Flower
A2 Rectangle Layering Dies
Layered Orchid Stencil 2 pack
Hugs Sentiment Die and Shadow

Simon Says Stamps
Your In My Thoughts Sentiment Die and Shadow

My Stash
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
Stampin Up Big Shot
Sizzix Sidekick
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
Barely Art Glitter Glue



No comments:

Post a Comment