Thursday, April 25, 2024

Apron Fold-it using the Stamps of Life and Honey Bee Stamps

 I want to start using products I have not yet used.  So with Spring just around the corner I pulled out Honey Bee Stamps Apron A2 Card - Honey Cuts, Apron: Garden Tools Add-On - Honey Cuts, and My Favorite Flower stamp set.


I am using the Stamps of Life Pixie card stock and Powder Sugar card stock.
I cut out an Apron Card base and a Apron layer for the inside.

I cut out the little poked and neck piece as well.
I used a 6X6 Pattern Paper pad from an older card kit called Remember This collection.
The paper pad is where I choose the Pixie for my card base.

I used the same Apron die that I made my card base from to cut the Apron.

My Sizzix Side Kick to cut out the little tools.
I used Twig card stock from the Stamps of Life for the handles.
Some Silver Foil card stock for the tops of the tools, also from the Stamps of Life.

I found some Pixie and Silver ribbon from an older kit and wrapped it around the front of the card.
I used Sticky Strip to hold it down.
I used a combonation of Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and Sticky Strip to glue the Apron to the card base.

The My Favorite Flowers stamp set I used for the sentiment on the front of the card, inside, and back of the card.
I used Elle's Studio dies to cut out my sentiment.

Finished card front.

I cut the gloves from anouther 6X6 pattern paper pad from the Stamps of Life called the So Cool collection.
The flowers are cut from Lemonade card stock and I added a small yellow pearl from Pink & Main in the center of the flower.

I added the Powder Sugar to the inside and stamped with Twig ink using my Hampton Art Stamp Tool.

The back I decided to stamp in Grape ink from the Stamps of Life.
My name stamp came from Altenew.

Products I used

From My Stash -
Sizzix Side Kick
Stampin Up - Big Shot
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
Sticky Strip - from an older Spellbinders card kit - using it up

Pink and Main -
Yellow pearls

the Stamps of Life -
Twig - ink and card stock
Grape - ink
Pixie, Powder Sugar, & Lemonade - card stock
Pixie & Silver ribbon - from an old kit
Silver card stock
6X6 pattern paper - So Cool Collection
6X6 pattern paper - Remember This Collection

Honey Bee Stamps -
Apron A2 Card - Honey Cuts
Apron: Garden Tools Add-on - Honey Cuts
My Favorite Flower stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment