Friday, April 5, 2024

Frog Stand Up Birthday Card

 I am trying to use product I have not used yet, so I went to my Paper Smooches stamp section and pulled out my Frog and Bear Card Die set.


I began by cutting out the Word Stand Up card die in Kiwi but changed my mind to Twig.

It cuts the fold lines and the little pop up to have you card stand up.

I cut out the Frog die out of Kiwi card stock and out of Kiwi felt.

I am using some double sided sticky tape on the back of the card stock to adhere the felt to it.

I cut the felt a little bigger because its easier to trim off excess at the end.

Adhere the frog bottom half only to the bottom half of the card.
 I cut the layering dies for the front with the Vanilla card stock and realized there were to small.
My pattern paper is from a 6X6 pack called Just a Note Collection.

I am using my Sizzix Side Kick to cut out the face pieces from Felt in matching colors.
Kiwi, Licorice, Powder Sugar, and Flamingo.

My smile ripped so I added some double sided adhesive on the back of felt and cut it out again and no ripping this time.

I cut out the Happy Birthday from Green Apple card stock.
I used some banner sticker from a card kit die.

I die cut and inked up some lily pads and a lily.

Finished Card Front.

I die cut the lily from Cherry card stock and the lily pads from Green Apple card stock.
I added some birthday candle stickers from a card kit as well.

This is the card open.

This is the back of the card.




Supplies I used -

Stamps of Life
Kiwi card stock and Felt
Cherry and Green Apple ink and card stock
Twig and Vanilla card stock
Powder Sugar, Flamingo, and Licorice Felt
Just a Note Collection 6X6 paper pad from a card kit
Stickers from previous card kits
Frog Background Dies - for the lily pad

From My Stash -
Stampin UP Sizzix Big Shot
Sizzix Side Kick
Tomobow Mono Liquid Glue
Double Sided Adhesive
Fiskars Paper Trimmer

My Pink Stamper - Discontinued
I *Heart* Punny-licious and That's Punny-Licious Stamp Set
Paper Smooches - Discontinued
Bear Frog Card Die

No comments:

Post a Comment