Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Amazing card with Create-in-Quads Ever in Bloom

 I am really trying to get into using more florals so I decided to bring out Taylored Expressions Create-in-Quads Ever in Bloom stencil.


I am starting off with a 8 1/2 by 11 inch piece of Sugar Cube card stock from Taylored Expression.
I am also using my Waffle Flower Mixed Media Mat to hold my paper and stencil down.

I started off by placing my paper snug in the corner.
I am using Kiwi ink for the first layer.

The second layer of the stencil is in Cookie Monster,

The third layer i used a tiny blender brush and filled the stems in with Dill Pickle ink.
I left the flower centers blank. 

The fourth stencil I used Pineapple ink.

I used Distress Texture Paste in Black with my finger to go back and add the flower centers.

I used the cordinating die cuts to cut out some of the panels.

I am using a Arched Stacklets die to cut out my foiled panel.
I used Deco Foil in Silver to foil my panel.
The panel is from Taylored Expressions The insiders Petal Prints.

Finished Card.

Side View.

Inside of the card, I used Dill Pickle as my card base.
For my layers around the front panel and sentiment panel I used Oreo card stock.

The back of the card.
A new sentiment from Altinew, they sent it to me as a free gift.
How cool is that.
.

Create-in-Quads Ever in Bloom from Taylored Expressions

Mixed Media Mat from Waffle Flower

The Insiders Petal Prints - Taylored Expressions

Taylored Expressions Products
Kiwi - Cookie Monster - Pineapple - ink
Dill Pickle - ink and card stock
Oreo - Sugar Cube - card stock
The insiders Petal Prints
Create-in-Quads Ever in Bloom
Arched Stacklets
Blender Brushes - All their sizes

Waffle Flower Products
Mixed Media Mat

From My Stash
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment