Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Birdy Birthday Card

The Trees2Build stamp set from The Stamps of Life has got to be one of my favorite stamp sets. 

I made this Birdy Birthday Card Monday night and just love it.

My All time FAVORITE Stampin up paper is their Naturals Paper, it comes in white and ivory.

The paper has tiny blackish flecks in it, perfect for the tree card.

I decided to round the two bottom corners to tie into the curves of the leaves.

I stamped the Sentiment in Stampin ups Early Espresso (another go to ink, its in the Neutrals Collection) and then right after I put clear embossing powder on it and used my heat tool.

The Clear embossing powder is from Micheals the Recollections brand.

Also the Branches are stamped in Early Espresso.
Another recent obsession of mine is CLIPS, whether they are paper clips or fun shaped clips.

This is a Speech bubble clip from Stampin up. They come in a cute case of 24, eight each of three designs.   Hung up Cute Clips is what they are called.
The leaves I stamped in Stampin ups Garden green ink which is in the Regals collection.

The Bird is stamped in Stampin ups Not Quite Navy in which is also in the Regals collection.

I used a cheap water pen and colored it in with the ink.
I outlined the bird in the Stampin up Basic Black marker and also used the Stampin up Not Quite Navy marker to make my pho stitching around the edges.








So as you can see you don't need to buy just Stampin Up supplies you can use their inks and paper with other Stamp sets.

I really do enjoy the stamp sets from The Stamps Of Life and I'm a club member so I get a stamp set delivered to my door each more.  GO NOW and check them out.

If you would like to order any Stampin up supplies or have any questions fell free to email me or go to my ---------> just click -----> website.


No comments:

Post a Comment