Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wedding Card

A simple but elegant Wedding card.

This is a stamp from Inkadinkado called Wedding, I stamped it in Versafine Black Onyx ink.

This pictures shows how I measure my paper.  I take the stamp and lay it on my grid mat and as you can tell its roughly 2 inches wide by 3 inches tall. So that is how I will cut my white mat which is left over from a Simon Says Stamp Card Kit and for my black mat at 1/8 of and inch bigger which is Basic Black from Stampin up.
I didn't like how this stamped on the inside so I redid it and used my Stampin Up Curly label punch to punch it out. I also cut two more out of the Basic Black and cut them in have and used them as the mat and adhered it to the inside of the card to cover up my boo boo.
Much better stamped image.  Again from the same stamp set in the Versafine Black Onyx ink.
Finished card.

Close up

Close up.

I used the Floral Embellishment's from Recollections and made the flowers and added a black pearl also from Recollections.

The "Happy Wedding" is stamped again in the Versafine Black Onyx ink and used the Word Window Punch from Stampin up.  I glued that onto Basic Black and trimmed it out to leave a small border.

The back ground is ran threw a embossing folder from The Paper Studio and I glued the embossed side down so its actually back words but I liked it much better that way, seemed like it gave it a softer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment