Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Stampin up.

I recently joined the Stampin Up family, mainly to get the discounts of the products, which is totally fine. Eventually I will learn to do videos and promote more but for now life is just too busy.

What I do love about Stampin Up is how well their products work with other company's products. I have a few of my favorite Stampin Up product that I use on a daily basis.  You will typically see at least one Stampin up product on my projects.

If you would like to purchase any Stampin Up products and you currently do not have a demonstrator I would be happy to assist you and you can purchase threw my online store.

If you have any crafting questions don't hesitate to shot me an email.

Here is my Stampin up Website.

Still a work in progress. ;)

My Online Store


All you need to do is click the SHOP NOW button on the top right and it will take you to the store.

The Clearance rack and the Retiring List has allot of AWESOME deals.


No comments:

Post a Comment