Thursday, April 25, 2013

3 Flower Sympathy Card

This card starts of simple as well.

I used Recollections kraft card stock for my base and my layer, color on color.

I used the March Simon Says Stamp kit Stamp set for the stamping. Using Whisper White ink from Stampin Up, Bravo Burgundy ink, and Garden Green ink. Stamped the sentiment and clear embossed it with Recollections embossing powder. The inside sentiment is from a Hero Arts set, both stamped in the Bravo Burgundy ink. As always when stamping with a white ink it take longer to dry, you can zap it with your heat gun to speed the process along or just set aside.

I used The Paper Studio pearly for the center of the flower.

Celebrate 360 white satin ribbon for the front. I wrapped the ribbon along the back and taped it on the back and tied a simple knot on the front.

A thin black marker for the stitching around the edges of the card. 

Front view

Inside

Close up

Close up

No comments:

Post a Comment