Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dump Truck Card

I need a little boy card and I knew I had the B is for Boy Cricut Cartridge, as I looked threw the cartridge I found this dump truck and I knew I wanted to cut it out.

The truck reminds me of one of Doc McStuffins toys and an episode that me and the girls just recently watched. Talk about inspiration.

Finished Card.

And I did the inside as well.

The truck is raised on foam and some of the circles are as well.
The pieces, cut using my gypsy at 2.75 inches.

I used Reccollection Papers that were in my scrap drawer.

I used Sand paper instead of the brown, I used the brown piece and traced onto the sand paper and cut it out.

Fine Grit sand paper.
I decided to switch out the yellow circles for buttons that are also Reccollections brand. I believe they were in the $1.50 bin and had several different colors in different sizes per container.

The chevron paper is also from a Reccollection 8.5 X11 paper pack called All Seasons.
Here I am testing out which Stayz On ink I liked better.

FYI.... Stamp straight down and lift straight up the ink and sandpaper wants to slide.

I used a Stampin up punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack, I believe is the 1cm circle and punched out some from the scraps of sand paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment