Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Simon Says April Card Kit card #1

I was going to enter a different challenge and wanted to use the April kit but I just couldn't make the card work for what the challenge requirement had said so I am going to enter this into the April Simon Says Stamp Card Kit Gallery.

The finished card.

I used a pend and curled the bottom of the banners our and the top par in, I added a very small thing foam adhesive to raise the banners up.

The only thing not from the kit is the twine and that's from Sew Easy Fancy Floss in Black and Lemonade.
I used Stampin up Hearts of Flutter framelets to make the banners.

I wasn't sure what colors I would use so I cut extra.
I stamped the sentiment in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and made into a banner, I adhered it to some more of the black patterned paper and made that into a banner as well. I curled the edges our and the center in and used 2 pop dots to hold up the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment