Friday, April 19, 2013

Flower Mothers Day Card

I guess this would be a Grandmas card but still the purpose is for Mothers Day.

This was my Sketch of how I was thinking the card would look like.


 The finished Card.

I used Pink Piroquette and Chocolate Chip Stampin Up ink for the flowers, lables and stem. I also edged the layers of the card.

I used Versafine Black Onix ink for the tag and the jar.

I used a Aqua Brush and painted in the stems of the flower with the Chocolate Chip ink.

The jar is from a Lawn Fawn stamp set called Summer Charm I believe.

The pink bakers twine is from American Crafts.
The two side flowers are on one thickness of foam tape and the middle is on two thickness of foam tape.

I used Diamond Stickles and Glossy Accents on the flowers.


I matted the Grandma stamp from Pepples with the pink polka dot paper. This was my main paper as its on the jar lable, flowers, inside and first mat of the card. It is from the Recollections 8.5 X11 paper pack called All Seasons, its a Valentines sheet.

Used the Aqua painter to do the inside of the flowers
Happy Mothers days stamp in the Pink Piroquette ink along with a Scalloped border punch from Fiskars.
Full inside view.

No comments:

Post a Comment