Thursday, April 18, 2013

Organizing scraps

I have a 12X12 deep drawer full of scraps, most are solid card stock colors and 1/4 are pattern paper.

Today I conquered that drawer and I am very happy that I finally did.

I know have a bin of black/gray, white, cream/brown, and colored. The drawer has the patterned paper for now.

I also have a bin for card bases and card mats.

View of Bin.

Another view of Bin.

Colored scraps that I cant make into card mats.

Black/Gray scraps that I cant make into card mats.

Browns/Creams that I cant make into card mats.

White scraps that cant be made into card mats.

patterned paper, for now back in that drawer.
                                                                                          
The last bin has my card mats, it is the biggest bunch that measure 4 X 5 1/4 that gives me 1/4 of an inch border around the bases.

I have traditional card bases and portrait bases.

The scraps in the bins are still large enough to use when creating cricut cuts.

I will definitely use the brow/cream. black/gray, and white bins up because I am always cutting into a fresh 8 1/2 X11 sheet and I didn't always check my bin not wanted to dig threw it.

Total time was about 1 1/2 hours, I watched 2 knight riders episode on the Ipad using Netflix. I brought this project upstairs to my kitchen while my girls were napping and while I patiently waited for the UPS man.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment