Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dress Birthday Card

Here is another Birthday card that I made last night for a special Long distance friend that I text more then actually see.

I used a new die that I have been wanting to play around with for a while and can I tell you Pinterest has tons of ideas on how to use this die set.  Just type in the search label Stampin up Dress up Framelits.

The pink, white and black papers are from my stash and are from Recollections (which is the Micheals brand).

The Chevron paper I recently got at Micheals as well and it came in a small 6X6 paper pack for I think $1.50.

I cut the dress twice so I cold get the little jacket, I just cut oh about 1/8 of an inch out of the middle.

The ribbon is supper old and I think my mom may have given it to me, its from a company called Spool O' Ribbon.

The pearls are from Hobby Lobby and are the brand called The Paper Studio.

I Used a Stamp set from Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for February 2013 for the sentiment on the outside and the hangers in the background.

The inside is a Stampin up Stamp from a hostess set called Wacky Wishes.

I used a border punch by Martha Stewart and Stampin up ink from the Brights Collection called Melon Mambo.

Again I clear embossed it right after I stamped it (embossing powder is the Recollections brand from Micheals).

The framelits I used are from Stampin Up and are called Dress Up Framelits.


Along with my Stamps Of Life Club membership I also get the monthly Simon Says Stamp Card Kit.

 These are two great company's for beginner's.

As always if you would like to purchase any Stampin up supplies please visit my Online Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment