Thursday, January 9, 2014

Birthday Card for Grandma #1

My parents asked me to make a Birthday card for Grandma so I went with a quick and easy go to card that I have made before and yes I have cased this idea form Katina Martinez.

Super simple card that could be change to a thank you card as well.

Using some of my favorite products from Stampin Up.

Finished card with coordinating envelope.

I used a piece of cream card stock that was 2 inches wide by 3 3/4 inches tall. 

I used my Elegant Butterfly punch from Stampin Up and slid it in so the paper would be at the bottom.

I wrapped some red and white twine around the top from my stash and used some tape to hold it down and used ahh hem alot of foam squares around it so the image piece wouldn't sag.
My base is a cream colored card stock from Hobby lobby (their heavy weight card stock)

My background paper is from Stampin Up DSP Pocketfull Of Posies.

The happy birthday stamp is also from Stampin Up Teany Tiny Wishes set.


Inside Sentiment
 I used some cream colored pearls that I purchased from Hobby lobby to finish off the Butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment