Sunday, January 5, 2014

Valentines Card #2

So I had some scraps of patterned paper left from the custom envelope's I made to go with my Valentines Card #1 and thought I could make a simple fast card with some of the scraps.

My card base is a kraft color from Recollections.

I used pretty much the same supplies as Valentines Card #1 because they were already on my desk.

The cards.
The patterned paper is cut the same width at the card @ 4 1/4 inches and the height is cut at 2 1/4 inches. I stamped the sentiment in Versa Fine Black Onyx ink. I used a razor blade to make a slit in the side of the card to feed the ribbon threw and to tie a knot, I lifted up the ribbon to add some tape runner adhesive and then added some fau stitching with my Stampin Write marker in basic black. I stamped Happy Valentines day on the inside also with Versa Fine Black Onyx ink. Super quick to make less then 10 minutes for two cards.

Close up Time.
 

The stamp set is from Hero Arts CL342 Everyday Messages.

The inside stamp is from the Stampin up retired set Whacky Wishes.

The ribbon is from Michael's, there Celebrate it 360 satin ribbon, 3/8 inch in a light pink.

I used a Stampin Up writer marker in Basic Black.

The heart paper is from Targets dollar section from last year.

Basic supplies like glue, adhesive, glue dots and ink can be found at your local craft store, Michael's or Hobby Lobby.

You can follow me on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment