Friday, January 17, 2014

Valentines Card #3

I recently picked up this Valentines Punch/sew things from American Crafts at Target and Wanted to recreate the card that was on the Upper left of the packaging.


I Started off with a mat in white and drew two faint pencil lines so I knew where to punch the Love in.
I separated the sting in half and ran my needle threw and tied the tow ends.
Using some random foam squares from my stash and allot of them to be exact. I also used tape over the ends of the sting to ensure they wouldn't unravel.
The paper pad from Micheal's, I believe it was from last year.
The card base is white but I cut a piece of Rose Red card stock from Stampin Up to put over the white base, the Rose Red matched perfectly with the string that came with the stencil.
Side View.

The paper sized strips I just eyeballed.
Sentiment on the inside I stamped also with Rose Red ink, the Happy Valentines Day it the top middle.  I got this stamp set from my Simon Says Stamp Card kit, January Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment