Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Valentines Day Card #4

This card inspiration came from a newsletter I get from Fresh Squeezed Stamps, I actually ordered the stamp set right after I saw the card, I also saw a similar stamp set at Micheal's that I purchased from Inkadinkado.  I also used my favorite inks from Stampin Up.

 Stamp set from Inkadinkado called Hearts.
I used the small heart from this set called Homespun Birdhouse from MFT Die-manics.
I used the FROM THE HEART sentiment from this stamp set called Wonderful Words: Hello from Papertrey Ink.
The inside sentiment "Happy Valentines Day", is from my Simon Says Stamp set called Only Have Eyes For You which came in my January 2014 Card Kit.
The front of the envelope.
The back of the envelope.
The inside of the card.
I adhered a piece of patterned paper to my card base (which is The Paper Studio heavy weight card stock from Hobby Lobby), the patterned paper is 2 inches wide and 5 1/2 inches long. The paper came from a new stack I got from Micheal's called Paddywack (Recollections brand 12X12)
Favorite Dollar Store foam Squares.
I used ink from Stampin Up in Cherry Cobbler and Smokey Slate and stamped the sentiment on the outside and inside with Versa fine Black onyx ink.
Added some silver sequins from Hobby lobby and I added a 1/4 inch strip of black to the card because I felt that it needed another touch of black.
Finished Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment