Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pre School Easter Treat Bags

Here are the treat bag that me and Alexis came up with for her Preschool class.

I found a nice bright cheery 12X12 patterned paper in my stash, sorry to say I don't know where its from.  I cut the strips into 2 inches wide, I cut almost to the top but didn't cut it apart that way the strips were all together and then I cut them 4 inches wide.
I used my Recollection paper in a nice blue color and cut 4X6 pieces, here are my scraps i will use the first and second pile for die cutting scraps and the third pile I will give to the girls to use on their projects.
I used my Martha Stewert score board and scored the 4X6 at 3 inches. I did everything assembly line, cut all striped paper cut all the blue paper and then scored them. We needed to make 15.
Used my Stampin Up ink swatches to pick out coordinating colors for the eggs.
I die cut all the eggs from scrap white card stock. The egg die and stamp are from My Favorite Things Embellished Eggs stamp set and coordinating die's.

And with a clear stamp you see exactly where your stamping.
Since these were going to preschoolers who would just rip and toss I decided to use just a tiny amount of adhesive.
Stamped the sentiment in my favorite ink.
Alivia
Getting ready to make foam eggs, using a muffin tin and some cheap muffin liners that I always pick up at the dollar store we started to separate all the pieces.
Alexis
Still separating, oh this was the longest part.
Mom got the small ones to separate.

The kit from Micheal's 50% off, YAY

Alexis
Hard at work decorating eggs for the class.
Alivia is doing her thing too.

Back of bag, Pastel Yogurt Raisins, Kit Kat, and a piece of chocolate egg.

Front of bag, I put a foam dot on the back of the egg and put them on top to cover the staple mark.
You Tube Share
My Crafty Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment