Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pre School Teachers Gift for Easter

So for Easter I decided to make a cute picture frame for Alexis Pre School teachers, she has 4 of them, one teacher and three helpers. I saw an idea on pinterest of a frame with bunnies in it and I said I can totally do that with what I have in my own craft room.

I used an 8 1/2 by 11 paper pack from Micheal's called All Seasons, its their Recollections brand.  I also used from Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Parade #1 die's.

I went to my local dollar store and picked up all there think black frames 5X7 sized.
Using the bone folder that came with my Martha Stewert score board (to save my fingers) I lifter up the backs of the frames.
Gave these miscellaneous pieces to Alexis and Alivia to use.
The bunny tail would get stuck in the die and unfortunately this die doesn't have any holes to poke out the paper so I used to washi tape from my desk that I don't care for and viola the pop right out.
Just press and lift.

I used some cheap cream paper from Micheal's, their Recollections brand and cut a heir shorter then 5X7.

I used my tombow glue, just a little and my quick stick to place on the cream paper,
TaDa.
Close up.
 A perftect little gift for teaches and family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment