Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Final Day 2 Project

Here is the third card for day two.  I had some time yesterday while out and about and stooped by Micheal's and picked up the Elmer's Rubber Cement for under $4.

 Using Memento ink I stamped the image on two water color papers.  The image is from Technique Tuesday called Poppy Sentiments.
 Using my rubber cement I added a layer to the image and cleaned my brush thoroughly after I was done. I took maybe half hour to dry.
 These are the water colors I used, I purchased them at Hobby Lobby they are called well I don't know there is no name on them, LOL.
 Here they are after the rubber cement dried.
 I used my fingers and rubbed of the rubber cement, it feels tacky and like its not dry but trust me it is, I left these overnight. Go for it and rub it off.
 The yellow one did not turn out like I wanted it to so I gave the panel to Lexi and she was sooo happy. LOL.  I used my Basic Black stampin write marker from Stampin Up to make the lines more bolder.
 Trying to decided which enamel dot to use, I got these from Peachy Cheap Deals. I have gotten alot of good deals off this site, especially these enamel dots.
 Picking marker colors, I went with from Stampin Up Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant, and Melon Mambo. The enamel dots that I went with are from My Minds Eye Record it collection.
Finished card, I used the 1/2 inch corner rounder to round the right sides of the card and layers.

The stamp set I used for the sentiments is from Simon Says Stamp, its called Best Mom Ever, I believe I got it in a 2013 card kit.

Decorated the inside as well.

Close up of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment