Monday, July 7, 2014

Flip It Card "hi"

I am entering this card into two challenges!  The first is for Creative Challenge Club CCC03, its a card sketch challenge that goes on each week.  Also going to enter this card in another one of my favorite challenge groups call Word Art Wednesday, Anything Goes Challenge #139, a wonderful challenge group that I need to join more actively.

When I saw the sketch for CCC03 I knew I wanted to use my Stamps of Life, Tripple Circle Flip It die, and also try out the the Stamps of Life Triplits.

I used some beautiful AC paper from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection, a 6X6 pad and also my plain card stock was from Stampin Up in Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, and So Saffron.

My sentiment stamp is from a Technique Tuesday set called Poppy Sentiments.

The Stamps of Life Flip it Framelits make it so easy to layer your card, this die set comes with 11 dies. Whisper White as my base and the pattern paper as my main layer.
These Triplit dies are pretty cool too, endless possibilities, but I highly encourage you to store in a zip lock baggie, I have lost the smallest die :(. I would also suggest a shim if you have one, I do not so I rant the Calypso Coral piece back and forth threw my cuttle bug about 3 times to get a good embossed flower.
These came from the Flip it die set and again if you have a shim use it, I ran the So Saffron threw my cuttle bug again about 3 times back and forth, the white is Whisper White.
Look at this tiny cute hi! it fits so perfectly in this circle, be prepared to let the ink dry for a few extra minutes, Versa fine stays wet longer especially on Whisper White card stock.
Finished Card, I did use some Stampin Dimensional and Stampin Up Pearls as well.
 
Another close up, I am still thinking about maybe adding some white bakers twine with a bow but I am gonna leave it plain.
Check out Stamps of Life
Check out Technique Tuesday
Check out Stampin Up
Check out American Crafts

Other crafty tools can be purchased at Hobby Lobby, Micheal's, or any other online craft shop.

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet card! Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to share this in our challenge this week, and PLEASE be sure to join us again starting tomorrow (Wednesday) for another great challenge as well. God bless you for playing along with us,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete