Saturday, July 19, 2014

Snow flakes with paste and glitter

While looking at other peoples entries to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog I found a new Challenge site called STAMPloration, it looks like from what I have read they post 3 challenges a month and they also have a line of stamps too.  This challenge is to use stamps and glitter and what better way to get started on those Christmas cards with challenges.

 I know this probably is the best paste to use but its local and so far it works, its from Dream Works and its called paintable texture paste.

The stencil is from a brand called Show-offs.
 I used some Recollections Opaque Bling embossing powder on top and let it dry for about an hour before I heat set it. I finished up the card while that dried.
 Foam tape love.
Finished Card, I used some Stampin UP Regals DSP and some DCWV glitter paper along with some Recollections gems.

Close up, Stamp set is from Hero Arts # CL543, I stamped it on some Nina white paper.

inside the card.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! I also love the font and that you finished off the inside! Thanks for joining in with STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty - inside too. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month.

    ReplyDelete