Saturday, January 3, 2015

2014 December Daily: First Page

So I know its January 2015 but I did start my December Daily Album in December 2014, life gets in the way and its tough getting these blog posts up all the time..  I heart the talented bloggers out their that make this their job, one day maybe I can too.

Here is my first page in my December Daily 2014 album.

I will list the products as much as I can remember them.



 Here I am taking a piece of Kraft card stock cut to fit my page protectors for my album.

I am using a Ranger Kraft mat to keep my space clean.

Using some Wendi Vechi embossing paste and a Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil I taped it down and added a generous amount of paste.
 Here's what it looks like after the paste, I am OK with the stencil not being big enough. I used some old washi tape to hold my stencil down.

Clean your stencil, workspace, and tools right away so the paste wont dry and ruin your supplies.
 I let this dry for about 15-20 minutes before doing the bottom half.
I repositioned my stencil so that the lesser of the falling snow would appear and repeated the paste procedure.
 Using some cheap card stock as scrap i used my Versa Mark ink pad and lined the edge's of the Kraft card stock.

I did this after letting the paste dry another 15-20 minutes.

The way I applied the Versa Mark is messy and uneven, I did on purpose.
 Using a clean cheap piece of card stock folded in half to catch my Recollections Gold Tinsel embossing powder I added it to the Versa Mark.
 This is what the page looks like after I used my heat tool to melt the embossing powder.

Make sure to heat up your heat tool before begging to melt your embossing powder because it helps to lessen the warping of your card stock.
 Using a random circle die and a pencil I traced lightly the circle image on the bottom middle section of my Kraft card stock.

This circle die just happens to be a Lawn Fawn Circles Stackables die.
 I used some Green Thickers, (sorry I don't remember the name of them) and also some fun foam in Red to spell out the words "merry and bright".

That little I heart U eraser I stole from my kids stash because it had allot of white space to it which is good for erasing your pencils lines on your craft projects.
Finished first page, I love how it turned out.




Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale

Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/

To purchase Simon Says Stamp products click here http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

To purchase Lawn Fawn products click here http://www.lawnfawn.com/



My December Daily supplies mostly consist of Simple Stories products and Stampin UP Project life supplies. The Simple Stories products I purchased from Simon Says Stamp, various supplies from their different collections include project life cards, stickers, and alphas. I have put all my Christmas supplies in one big box and have not kept the packageing. If you have any questions please ask and I will answer the best I can.

Would you like to see the binder I am using and my favorite page protectors click here http://cricutwhenican.blogspot.com/2015/01/tips-and-tricks-5.html

No comments:

Post a Comment