Thursday, January 15, 2015

Tips and Tricks #4

Binder for Stamps and Cordinating Dies

I have decided that I will stamp out one stamp set and cut out the coordinating dies as well and add them to a binder. Kinda like a inventory binder. Its gonna take a while due to how many stamps I have but I figure a set here and there would also help get my creativity going and use stamp sets that I haven't used in a while or at all.

Here's how I am getting Started....

 I started by using my label maker and printed out the stamp company, how many stamps, and how many dies.

Also cut my paper to size of my binder. Six inches wide by nine inches tall.

Its a green room binder that I purchased on clearance at Target a while back.
 I am using cheap Recollections card stock from Micheal's and used Tombow Mono Multi glue to add the die cuts. I stamped the coordinating stamps to the side of the die cut shapes.

I used Versa Mark ink.
To make it a little easier I added a bunch of stamps on a block, it also made it faster.
Finished page

I added some hole punches and placed in my binder.


The green room binder's website is www.greenroomeco.com

Lawn Fawn stamp and die set it called Home Sweet Home
To purchase Lawn Fawn products click here http://www.lawnfawn.com/

The label maker I used is a Dymo Label Maker


Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Jennifer,

    This post has been an absolute delight to read through, and the end result is really beautiful!

    Quite an interesting use of the Dymo that you have it is always great to see the different ways that people make use of the product, it is so versatile and really can be used in so many ways and I am glad to see that happen!

    With the warmest regards from all of us here in the office,
    Jesper K
    DYMOSupport

    ReplyDelete