Friday, January 16, 2015

Tips and Tricks #5

Here I am showing you how I decided to make doing my December Daily and Elf Album easier. I decided to use a album to hold the page protectors and add some dividers to separate the different designs.

 Here is one of my favorite brands of 6X8 page protectors.

Purchased at Hobby Lobby.
 There are 10 of each design, it includes 4 designs.

10 6X8
10 with two 4X6
10 with four 3X4
10 with one 4X6 and two 3X4
 This album is from Hobby Lobby as well, its the Paper Studio brand 8X9 album.
 Here is what it looks like inside after I added the page protector's and dividers.
I fit three packages in the binder, here is a view from the top when the binder is closed.











Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio

their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment