Friday, January 2, 2015

Tips and Tricks #2

Storing groups of dies.

Sometimes when I get dies that have multiple pieces its easier to put them in a zip lock baggie. I have 3X4 and 4X6 baggies that I have purchase from Hobby Lobby. They are relatively cheap and you get allot.

These dies I purchased in a bundle from Simon Says Stamp. They are different dies but they are all snowflakes.

Here I cut out the front of the packages so that the snowflake image and the name of the snowflake are still visible.

I do combine certain dies so that I save space and they are easily grouped, so I have extra packaging. This is one side of the package, so I can see whats inside.

This is the other side of the package I put all the snowflakes inside the 4X6 ziplock bag.

I store them in my Holiday box, this one has all Christmas dies, punches, and framelits.

This is where they are for now, after the holidays or when I am done making cards I will put them under my extra table, the left side is Fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving and the right side is only Christmas.


To purchase Simon Says Stamp products click here http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment