Saturday, January 3, 2015

Tips and Tricks #3

You know those awesome $5 stamp sets that Papertrey Ink sells that usually have a coordinating die that averages $3 to $7. Well I do adore the $5 stamp sets, there a great bargain but allot of the times I don't save my packaging and with the PTI stamp sets they are not on the plastic sheet that comes with the stamp set. So I have came up with a solution to trying to figure out whats on the mini 3X4 stamp sets and I am using up some Project Life Grid cards that I bought a long time ago and never have even used.

 I adore the newest series called Keep It Simple. I purchased the Halloween, Thanksgiving, Wedding, and Anniversary because they have Simple greetings in different fonts in just the right size and length.
 Here I inked the 3X4 set with a black ink (pictured is Versa Fine Black Onyx and the Keep it Simple Halloween Set).
 Now I placed a Project Life Grid card directly on top and with one had holding down and the other hand I rubbed around the surface always having one hand firmly down.
 On the back I wrote the company and the stamp set name.
 And the final product.

I store them both in my Avery Elle storage pocket in my Halloween/Fall bin and when I need to select a stamp I can Pull it our and see which one will work.







To purchase Papertrey Ink products click here https://www.papertreyink.com/

Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections

their website is http://www.michaels.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment