Saturday, September 6, 2014

Mojo Monday challenge #361

Mojo Monday has a Sketch every Monday I believe, this is my first card ever for Mojo Monday, this is not my favorite but its a finished card.

 Here I am using the Lawn Fawn Monster Mash stamp set and coordinating dies. I stamped in Memonto ink and colored it with my copics on copic paper.
 Here is my first and second layer of copics, granted this is my first time ever using copic markers.
 Finished Monster, I think he looks pretty good.
 I used the Circles Stackables from Lawn Fawn as well to cut a circle from the same copic paper and stamped my monster again in Memento Ink and attached my die cut monster with Stampin Dimensional's.
 Here I used two copics to color some scraps of the copic paper and die cut some hearts.

I attached them with some Multi Medium Matte and used my Quick Stick, then I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the hearts.
 I used the two lightess grey copics in my set to add a grounding spot under the monster.

My pattern paper came from a 8 1/2 by 11 paper pack by The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby brand).

The ribbon is Basic Black Taffeta ribbon from Stampin UP.
Of course I needed to add a google eye.
I have been buying my Copic Markers one pack at a time from Hobby Lobby using their 40% off coupon, Hobby Lobby has a better selection of packaged Copic Markers then Micheal's.

No comments:

Post a Comment