Friday, September 5, 2014

PTI MIM 178

Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday challenge was to make an easel card. I figures since Halloween is fast approaching I would make mine into a Halloween Easel Card.

I used one of the PTI Monthly Moments die to make my Easel and carried it threw on the edge and bottom of the card.

Just run it back and forth threw your machine about 5 times and it will cut threw both layers.
 Here it is cut on the sides, bottom, and the easel part. I used Stampin UP Basic Black card stock.
From Stampin UP Basic Grey card stock cut at 3 inches by 3 inches I ran it threw my The Paper Studio Spider Web Folder.
 This is also a PTI die but I don't recall the name of it.
 Here is the back after I used some neon orange thread, I always try and make two cards per challenge to build up my stash and my first card I did with black thread then after I had the thought of the neon orange thread. I used some adhesive on the back to hold the thread down as I stitched and Stampin Dimensional on the back.
 Finished before I layer them.
Ta Da, I had other neon colors but I did not want to redo my first black thread one.
Finished front of the black thread spider, I used some Recollection's Halloween Enamel dots on the top.

Finished second spider card wit the orange thread, I used a sentiment from PTI called Keep it Simple : Halloween.

Close up, I stamped the sentiment in Versa Fine Black Onyx then clear embossed it since the ink stays wet a bit.

Inside is also from that same stamp set, all the sentiments in the set fit perfectly in the 3 inch by 3 inch square.

1 comment: