Friday, September 12, 2014

PTI MIM #179

I am entering this card in the Papertrey Ink Make it Monday Challenge #179. I do not have a cover plate from the company but I do own some of their die's so I made my own stencil.

 I used some scrap heavy weight card stock and cut out some ghost's using a PTI die and stamp set combo called Polka Dot Parade #3.
 I adhered the stencil with painters tape to my silicone craft mat and added Versa Mark and clear embossing powder and then heat set it, I did this two times.
 I used Peerless watercolors in Amethyst, Forget Me Not, and Peacock Blue. Then I took a baby wipe and removed the color off the ghosts carefully.
 This is the Polka Dot Parade #3.
 I used some tiny google eye and adhered them with Multi Medium Matte and my tweezers. I cut some pink card stock from Stampin UP and applied some pink stickles on top.
Finished Card

Close UP

Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment