Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#stamptember Project #3

This is by far my favorite card I have made with this #stamptember stamp set its called Simon Says Stamp Lots Of Snowflakes SSS101443.

Ive made a thankful card like this a while back.

 This is a Papertrey Ink die that says SNOW, I am lightly tracing with pencil around the word so I know where to keep my snowflakes at.
 Using my trusty Stampin UP ink ink Marina Mist, Soft Sky, Baja Breeze, and Pool Party.

 First stamp

 Keeping up, I am about half done, I am doing four cards at once, using Whisper White card stock from Stampin UP. I cut the paper at 3 3/4 by 5.
 I used almost all the stamps in the set, I kept them on my lids so I knew which ink pad I used and not to restamp them tell the end.
Finished four.

 Used all but two.
 Using a white eraser to remove the pencil marks after I let the ink dry.
 Used the SNOW die to cut out the center, keep all the pieces.
Using scraps of white card stock I cut SNOW out 5 times so I had a total of six layers.
 ATG on the back and I adhered it to a 4 1/2 by 5 inch piece of Marina Mist card stock by Stampin UP, I then adhere the panel to a regular white card base.

A way to save my good paper is by adding the panels to plain white card bases.
 I used Multi Matte Medium for gluing the SNOW's together and one the SNOW area.
Finished card, side view.

Front of the card.

Side view.

No comments:

Post a Comment