Monday, September 1, 2014

#Stamptember Project #1

I was super excited when I received my #stamptember package from Simon Says Stamp and it was a Snowflake stamp set called Lots Of Snowflakes item # SSS101443.

This is my first project, I made four cards, clean and simple and practically one layer as well, these will be for kids I know so I wanted to keep them simple because sometimes kids get excited and the cards don't last but I wanted to make sure they were pretty too.

Look at this AWESOMENESS, I love that this stamp set has enough stamps that they pair to each other.

I started by cutting Stampin UP Whisper White paper into 3 3/4 by 5 inch pieces and using and embossing buddy I stamped the three matching snowflakes.

I stamped the three biggest and put embossing powder on them and continued until I had them all done and then I heat embossed them one card at a time.

I used a let it snow stamp from my stash and used Stampin UP Primrose Petals and Midnight Muse card stock.

Close UP

Close UP

Can see the sparkle from the Zing Embossing Powder, I used in glitter finish Green, Silver, and Blue.

More sparkle, I used embossing powder from Zing in glitter finish Pink, Red, and Silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment