Tuesday, September 2, 2014

#stamptember Project #2

Here is my project #2 for #stamptember, I figured hey I haven't used my Sizzix Mini Milk Carton Die yet and I had bought two letter A pink necklaces last month for my little monsters to put away for Christmas and how cute would it be to wrap them up in a pink tone on tone milk carton with the snowflakes.

I am using the Simon Says Stamp Lots of Snowflakes stamp set (SSS101443) and again my favorite part of this stamp set is that it has coordinating snowflakes, I mean there are pairs of three in each design.

this is the milk carton die I used, the number on top is 658823.
 I am using Stampin UP Regal Rose ink and stamped the biggest of this set of three onto Stampin UP Whisper White card stock. Using a Spellbinder circle die I cut out the snowflake using my Cuttle Bug.
 I used the coordinating card stock and the other two smaller snowflakes and stamped them randomly on a 5 1/2 by 8 piece of card stock.
 This die barely fits in my machine but it works, I just cut where it didn't.
 You can used sticky strip is you want but I figured Tombow Glue would work just as well, hey there my little monsters and sticky strip is more expensive.
 Using some random bottles on my craft desk to help hold the bottom down while the glue sticks together.
 Some brands I had left over from some flower kits and some pretty inexpensive pink gross grain ribbon.
 I figured my little monsters would want to hand the tag onto the tree so that is why I used a brad over gluing it down to the back of the snowflake.
 Its ok to cut your stamps they wont scream or hit you, this is a Hero Arts stamp set called CL722.

I am also using tow mini clothes pins that I got from the $1 bin at Target last Christmas.
 I cut up some of my cheap pink card stock into thin strips and put my necklaces inside them.
Finished boxes.

The close pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment