Friday, September 12, 2014

Tis The Season 25 TTS25

Its a sketch challenge at Tis The Season and I recently watched an older video from Kristina Werner where she make a card simple like this.

I cut out this Simon Says Stamp Die out six times from scratch white card stock and adhered it with Multi Matte Medium.
 I used Stampin UP Crumb Cake card stock as my base and used Stampin UP Festival of Prints DSP as my back ground paper. I rounded my corners with my 1/4 inch corner rounder and its hard to see but I used my Stamps of Life Borders dies to cut out some more Crumb Cake card stock to get the scallop on the top of my sentiment.
Close up, Very simple but Very Stunning.

Inside of the card with some more DSP and a inside stamp set by well I did not write the name of it but the stamp set #'s are SSC1147.

A Technique Tuesday stamp for the back, I stamped in coordinating Crumb Cake ink by Stampin UP.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning!! I love the simplicity of it! You did a beautiful job! Thanks for joining us at Tis the Season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty and elegant Christmas card, Jennifer. Love how you raised the words. I've never tried that yet, but I'll have to keep it in mind. :) Thanks for playing with us at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, so elegant looking!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! It's simple elegance. I really love the sentiment; it's striking. I also love that you've decorated and added more to the inside of the card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete