Saturday, July 17, 2021

Apple Tiered Tray Block for August

 I decided to break out some wood and paint. What better to work on then my August Tiered Tray Block from Thoughts in Vinyl.

Started with a circle die that matched the Tiered Tray block.
Also some pattern paper from Stampin Up - Plaid Tidings 6X6.

After die cutting the circle with my Big Shot I used Modge Podge to adhere the pattern paper.

Some Craft Smart paint.
Tacky glue to add some velcroe.

All painted.

First up, a Simon Says Stamp stencil and white paint.

Um FAIL.

Cleaned up with a baby wipe and reapainted and heat dry to speed up.

Second attempt, same stencil this time sponge dobber and white craft ink.
FAIL again.


Cleaned up again and repainted.

This time white craft ink and a back ground stamp.

Success.

Clear embossing powder and Versa Mark.
Three layers.

Tacky Glue to adhere to my circle.

All done.

Side View.
I believe I accidently have some white embossing powder in my clear bottle but that is ok I can deal with it on my apple.  It kinda reminds me of the wax blemishes on an apple.


No comments:

Post a Comment