Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Wendy's Luvin Stampin' color splash 54

 My Stampin Up demo gal does these color splash videos each week and challenges us to make a card with the combo.  WELL 54 splashes later I decided to join one.

Color Splash challenge VISIT HERE.

I am using my Hampton Art Stamp Perfect tool to help me out with this card.
Whisper White card stock.
I did double stamp Grey Granite ink.

I then used the second step with Merry Merlot and double stamped that.
I did not like it.
I am using Painted Harvest stamp set.

The second time I inked the main bold first image with Gray Granite and then used scrap paper on top to collect some ink.
Then double stamped with Merry Merlot.
I liked it better the second go around.

Right is double stamped with both inks.
Left is double stamped with Merry Merlot and second generation stamping with Gray Granite.

I am double checking my sentiment space.
I am using a die from Stampin Up but not sure the name.
I believe its a current offering in the 2021/2022 catalogue.

And Then always checks your fingers for ink. 
I smeared my second image the one I like better.
Oh well I went with the first one and actually still like it.
It dried down a little as my card process went on.

Crumb Cake card base.
I again stamped off then on the panel.
Then was not paying attention and accidently stamped full ink.
Well I liked the combination and went with it and added more full strength here and there along the edges.

Finished Card.

I added some foam dimensionals on the back of the die cut panel.
The sentiment is also stamped in Crumb Cake ink.
The last color I used for the center of the flower was Early Espresso.


No comments:

Post a Comment