Friday, July 16, 2021

Picnic Table Fold it #1

 Hello today I decided to use an item I have not used before so I pulled out a Picnic stamps and die set along with the Picnic Table fold it die.

This finished card perfectly fits in the Stamps of Life mini slim line envelope that is made with their die.

I used some Bazzill Licorice card stock to cut out a base and Very Vanilla card stock from Stampin Up to cut out the base of the card.

Using the Picnic Table die from the Fold It set I used Baked Brown Sugar from Stampin Up.

I lightly sprayed with water and ran threw a wood grain embossing folder which I believe this is also from Stampin Up.

Top table is inked with the cordinating ink pad and the bottom is not inked.
I used the mini blending brushes from Taylored Expressions.

Some ants cut using the dies from picnic2stamp with the Licorice card stock.

The drink cut from Bazzill Marshmallow card stock.
I used my copics to color the drink.

I used the shadow and water melon die.

Barely Art glitter glue is AmAzInG.
After glueing the pieces on I used scissors to trim off the excess black.

Stampin Up dimensional on the back.

Finished card.

Inside

Back

Mini Envelope die from pattern paper from Micheal's.
Extra ants inside.

Stamped the front inside of the envelope.

12X12 pattern paper from Micheal's to create the envelope using Stamps of Life mini slim line die.
The Picnic Table blanket is pattern paper from Elle Studio.
The platter that the water melons are on is from Tonic Studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment