Friday, July 16, 2021

Monsters in a Window

 Again trying to use things that I have not.

This time a newer purchase Arteza colored pencils and Gamsol along with an older purchase some grid dies from Stamps of Life.

I started with Bristol Smooth card stock cut to 3X3 a little bigger then my images.
monsters4celebrations stamp and dies from the Stamps of Life.
Staz On ink and my Hampton Art Stamp platform.

Arteza colored pencils.

I tried with a paint brush the first time using Gamsol to blend.

This monster I used a blending stump.

Left paint brush and right blending stump.
Love the stump but again trying new things and techniques.

The grid die from the Stamps of Life.
Some water color wash pattern paper from a Spellbinders card kit.

I used the grid to act like a inlaid die cut to help align the rectangle in the window.
The Stamps of Life Powder Sugar card stock for the white.
Bazzill Basics in Date Swirl for the grey.

Some thin foam adhesive strips from Stampin Up.

Finished card.

Back

Inside.
An additional strip of the pattern paper.
The extra Monster.

Side view.
Versa Fine Black Onyx ink.
Sentiment stamps are also from the monsters4celabrations stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment