Saturday, July 17, 2021

Birthday Card with Chipboard Candle Stickers.

I have been a subscriber to Elle's Studio monthly kit for the better part of 2021 and its mainly geared to memory keeping and or scrapbooking. I have been getting them in hopes to get inspired to scrapbook more.

Well not really yet but I did realize some of their embellishments can be used for card making so I decided to get out of my comfort zone and make a Birthday Card! I do not make many of those because I feel they are boring to make and no fun for me but I did it, I made one.

This is a Chipboard Sticker pack from Elle's Studio - called Happy Birthday.

They are the perfect thickness to add a nice even dimension to a card front.

Finished Card.

Side View.
Pattern paper also cut with A2 layering die from Waffle Flower.

Inside.
I used Stamps of Life Powder Sugar card stock for my white panels - inside cut with A2 Waffle Flower rectangle dies and the other cut with My Favorite Things wonky stitched rectangle dies.
Pattern Paper is also from Elle's Studio - a 6X8 pack called Celebrate.


Back of the card.
Card Base is from Stampin Up in the color Hello Honey along with the cordinating ink.

Front of envelope.
From Hobby Lobby.
Stamp set is from Elle's Studio as well - called Make a Wish

Back of the envelope.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment