Monday, July 26, 2021

Ghost Mug Card

 I decided to make a Halloween Mug fold it card.


I am using a Honey Bee stamps die set along with some Stampin Up Shimmer White card stock.
Washi Tape to keep the face dies where I want them.

This Mug is a Fold It die from the Stamps of Life.
I am using Grey Granite card stock from Stampin Up.
The White (whip cream) is also more of the Shimmer White card stock.

This stencil is from Hero Arts - it came in a Monthly kit.

I am using the cordinating Grey Granite ink and a Taylored Expressions Blender Brush.

The Boo die is from Echo Park.
Tomobow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere everything down.

I used Bazzill Basics in Licorice for my Black.
Stampin Up foam dimensionals to pop up the mug.

I recently purchased this Wendy Vechi Make Art matt and I am in Love.

I am blending the back and inside of the card.
Along with the front and back of the envelope.

Very light ink blending.

Front of card and front of envelope.

Close up of the card.

Back of card and Back of envelope.

Inside of the card.
The stamped sentiments and ghost are from Paper Smooches.


Here is the Best Witches stamp set.
Sadly she has closed her door and not making any more Paper Smooches.


Here is the dies that come with the Stamps of Life Mug Fold it
https://thestampsoflife.com/mug-fold-it.html


Here are the dies for the Ghost - Also includes Pumpkins

https://honeybeestamps.com/products/the-names-jack-honey-cuts




No comments:

Post a Comment