Saturday, August 24, 2013

Back to School Card

Here is a quick and easy Back to School card that took me about half hour to make 4 of them.


Finished Card front.

Close up of the front.

Inside of the card

Trying to decide what Stampin Up Writer Marker to use.  The left is So Saffron and the right is Daffodil Delight, I went with Daffodil Delight.
I'm sorry I don't remember what stamp set this is called but it either came from Hobby Lobby or it came from Micheal's.

I used Garden Green and Ridinghood Red from Stampin Up.

I used StazOn Jet Black ink and I did all my stamping first then assembled my cards and then colored the images, that way I gave the ink amble time to dry.

Here is my You Tube video.

You can follow me on Pinterest.

Or visit me at my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment