Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pre School Project Life Page #3, #4, and #5

Here are some photos of my Update Preschool Project Life album.

The bottom strip is from a 12X12 piece of paper that I cut into strips and I adhered onto the bottom to cover up the URL.
I found these month stickers in my stash and I used that to cover up the original August print.
The paper is from of course you guessed it Recollections. I matted it on black and used sticky strip on the left, right, and bottom, that way I created a pocket for Alexis projects or papers from school.
This is a journaling pocked I made. I used Versa Fine Black Onyx ink along with Stampin Up's Real Red and Pacific Point.
The journaling tag I made using a stamped image that i matted on black card stock. I used burlap ribbon on the paper clip and used a small piece of stick strip to keep them together.
 Cute arrow stamp CLOSE UP.
Main card again cut out from a 12X12 piece of paper and matched the colors to Stampin Up ink in Wild Wasabi and So Saffron. I used a My Favorite things Number die to cut out the Number 1.
Again I used a My Favorite things die to cut the banner twice, once in black and white. I colored the white with Stampin Up's writer markers in Baja Breeze, Real Red, So Safron, Sahara Sand, Pacific Point, and Wild Wasabi.
Close up of the banner and I only attached it on the ends that way I am able to slip a photo in. I fau stitched the edges.  Paper is from Recollections and matches Stampin Up's colors wonderfully.
I used a Heidi Swap chevron mask and made some homemade shimmer mist which all you need is rubbing alcohol, shimmer/metalic paint, and about 40 drops of re inker (trust me its not that much, it barely put a dent in my bottle).  I used Stampin Up's Wild Wasabi re inker.
See the Shimmer.

 Here is my You Tube Share Video.

Visit me on Pinterest.

Visit me on Face Book.













No comments:

Post a Comment