Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Easy Fall Card

Here is a quick and easy fall card using a few techniques.

I used this Leaf embossing folder from the Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby brand).

I used Naturals Ivory Card stock (from Stampin Up).
A stamp set that I believe came from Micheal's.
Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, and Cajun Craze ink (from Stampin Up), sorry to say that More Mustard has been Retired but I believe you can still get it on Ebay.
All the images lined up and ready to be colored.
Squeeze the lid and stamp pad together to get some ink on the lid and use your favorite water brush.
First I used More Mustard to Color the pumpkin.
The Always Artichoke to color the leaves.
And Finlay Cajun Craze to color those little flowers.
A circle sponge that I cut into wedges and inked the edges of the paper. Start off the paper in a smooth circular motion and go into the paper. I did 3 in More Mustard and 3 in Cajun Craze.

I also sponged the edges of the pumpkin squares.
I used ATG tape on the yellowish paper and this is how I line up my paper.  Line up the bottom edges and just fold together.
Close up More Mustard.

Close up More Mustard

Close Up Cajun Craze.

Close up Cajun Craze.

Close up of coloring.
Visit me on Face Book

Visit me on Pinterest

See my You Tube Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment