Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ghost and Tombstone Halloween Card

I have been wanting to use different products in my card making here lately, shake things up and get some creativeness going on in my brain.  So I went threw my die cutting supplies and found 2 QuicKutz dies one from an online store that I bought a long time ago for only $1 and one that I recently purchased at Micheal's, I used a 40% off coupon plus on Wednesdays Military gets an additional 10% off. The original price was $3.99

See my card on You Tube.

Visit my Face Book page.

Visit my Pinterest page.

If you would like to see all the pattern's in the 6X6 AC Halloween Paper click here.
Close Up Time.

Inside of card.

Side view, the ghosts and Happy Halloween I put on foam tape and two of the tombstones I put on foam tape as well.

The card base is a cream color that I purchased from Micheal's, the Recollection's brand, and they now carry it in 110 lb weight (YAY).

The paper I used to cut the ghosts and tombstones out of were scraps most like from the Recollection brand.

The back ground star paper is from a new American Crafts 6X6 pack called Halloween, I purchased from target at regular price $5.99.  The bottom black/gray chevron paper is from my stash, it was a 12X12 sheet, sorry I don't know the company of that paper.

The happy Halloween is from Tiny Tiny Wishes and also used the Word Window punch and Sahara Sand ink, all from Stampin up.
Used my cheap o Dollar Store sponges to sponge around the happy Halloween and the tombstones using the Sahara Sand ink.

The bakers twine is from Hobby Lobby, its called Decorative Trim, I purchase them when they are 50% off so a big roll can only cost you around $1.50.
Close up Time.

These are the two different dies I used.  If you would like to know more about die cutting with your Cuttle Bug which is what machine I used  click here.  These dies are around 2X2 inches so that's the size of paper you need if you want to be a paper saver.  I just see whats in my scrap bin and match up with the die.  The finished ghost die measures 1 1/2 inches wide but just under 1 3/4 inches tall. The finished tombstone measures 1 inches wide but just under 1 3/4 inches tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment