Friday, September 27, 2013

Pre School Project Life Week #6

Here is my week #6 layout, I have chosen to do 2 pictures a week and also a picture of her show and share object for Thursdays. I have started to make a spot on the layouts for the show and share.

I used a 12X12 piece of Halloween paper from my stash and some scraps from my stash as well.
I used Stampin Up inks in Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, and Daffodil Delight.
I used Stampin Up writer markers in Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip.
A big wooden recipe stamp by Stampablilities.

Here are some pictures....

Here's a post about making clear stamps straight.
EK Success punch I got from Target, it also came with a leaf.

The above stamp set I got at TJMAX, its an American Crafts set called Roxie.

The set beside it is from Stamp a Bilities. Its a recipe stamp set, I just masked of the top and bottom line.
I masked of an area to stamp a journal spot.
How it will be in the book.

Close up, also sponged the edges this time

Close up

Close up, I used Chocolate Chip marker to color stem and Tangerine Tango to make lines on pumpkin.
Visit me on Face Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment