Thursday, September 5, 2013

Leaf Fall/Thanksgiving card

This card was pretty much CASED from a fellow You Tuber. I knew I had similar products and wanted to recreate this card with what I had in my craft room.

Here is my tutorial on You Tube.

This is the leaf stamp I got at Micheal's, (Craft Smart is what the stamp says) it was in the $1.50 bin.  I used Stampin Up Soft Suede ink to stamp the leaf, I also used the ink and the Georgues Grunge stamp set (also Stampin Up) to add the dots.  I inked the stamp and stamped off on scratch paper then stamped all over without re inking, after I cut it out I sponged the edges as well with the Soft Suede ink and a cheap-o sponge from the dollar store.

This is just showing how I line up my stamps to ensure they are straight, use your grid mat.

 <----- The stamp set I used from Karen Foster Designs.
Finished Card.

Side View.

Inside.

I used some burlap ribbon from Hobby Lobby (The Paper Studio brand).
I used a button from a Walmart pack.
I used 110 lb Ivory Card Stock from Micheal's (The Recollections brand).
I used scrap cream card stock from Micheal's (The Recollections brand).
I used a new 12X12 Paper Pack from Micheal's called Fall/Harvest Delight (The Recollections brand).
I used MFT Die-Namis Oval Stack #2.
 
Visit me on Face Book.

Visit me on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment