Friday, September 13, 2013

Pre School Project Life Week #5

Pre School Project Life Week #5

This was another quick layout for the week, literally took me around 20 to 30 minutes to complete.  I was inspired by my daughter's love of polka dots and stripes. So I kept it very simple, Black and White.

I used very little supplies....
Color Box Frost White Pigment ink
My Favorite Things number die
American Crafts Alphabet stamp called Roxi
My usual stamp set with months on it
Black polka dot paper from My Minds Eye 6X6 paper pad called Breeze
Simple black and white paper from Micheal's (Recollection's brand)

How it will look in my Page protector.


This would be called a filler card. This is from the My Minds Eye 6x6 paper stack called Breeze.
I made this by cutting strips of black scrap paper and adhering them to the white. I will journal on this about Alexis week of school.

I used the Color Box Frost White ink to keep the Black and White theme going on.
Supply Photo

Supply Photo












You can find me on Face Book

No comments:

Post a Comment