Friday, September 27, 2013

Colors of Fall sympathy card

Mary's Go To Galz over at Cardz TV are having another challenge, Colors of Fall #36.

It didn't says it had to be a fall card, it stated to use the colors of fall, Red, Orange, Purple, Brown, and Gold.

I needed to make another sympathy card for work and was struggling for an idea so I thought to see what Cardz TV had for challenges right now.

It was a challenge too under 30 minutes and I tried many different things, still not 100% in love but its growing on me.

Supplies I started with.

Changing my mind.

I used Stampin up Elegant Eggplant, Cajun Craze, and More Mustard.

Lawn Fawn lawn trimmings.

Washi tape on the back to hold the string down.

Glue dots and a pokey tool under the bow to secure it.

Stamp set I used, the one on the left is a Hero Arts set and the on the right is a Fiskars set.

Finished Card with Viva Decor Gold pen on flower.

Inside of card.
Visit me on Face Book.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome tutorial in pictures!

    Thanks for joining the Go to Galz from Cardztv Design team!

    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete