Saturday, September 28, 2013

Get the moset of a 12X12 sheet of paper

Recently I have been getting into Project Life, not exactly the way you are supposed to do it but sort of.  Hey its all about documenting those memories.  I love when Alexis sits with her scrap book and shows Alivia all the pictures and talks to her about the memories.

I am doing a Pre School Project Life type album for Alexis, its in a 8 1/2 X 11 size album. I want to go full force the new year and start to document the whole family day to day life.

I also just received the Envelope Punch Board from Stampin Up and I LOVE IT.  I have been making envelope's for the cards that I personally deliver which save me money buy using up paper and also buy not buying so many envelope's. But I still buy envelopes for the cards I send out or sell in craft shows.

So with my love of making envelopes and Project Life I figures what could I do with the extra parts of my 12 X12 patterned paper.  Well I made one envelope and 3 3X4 Project Life cards and a 4X6 Project Life card. I also have a long strip I can use for another project or give to Alexis and a smaller square that I can again use for another project or give to Alexis

Here are some pictures I took of the 12X12 paper.

Paper cut up.

Yes I did just round all three 3X4 cards at ounce, paper is not so thick.

Left has the 3 3X4 Project Life cards, middle has a 1inX12in scrap top right has the envelope put together for a standard size card, middle right has the 4X6 Project Life Card and the bottom right has a 4inX2in scrap
Visit me on Face Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment