Monday, September 16, 2013

Halloween card With Stampin Up Writer Markers

A stamp from Micheal's $1.50 section, stamped it first then place my circle Spellbinder on top and rand threw my Cuttle Bug using this Sand Which. I cut the Owl out from Whisper White paper from Stampin Up.
The patterned paper is from a Recollection pack, the ribbon is a 3/8 inch satin white ribbon and added some black bakers twine on top of it. The circle is cut one size up using the same circle Spell Binders die set and same Cuttle Bug Sand Which.
I pulled out some Stampin Up writer markers and scribble them on some scratch paper to see which ones matched my pattern paper.
More Mustard

Cajun Craze

Elegant Eggplant

Tangerine Tango

Always Artichoke

Close UP

Finished card

Close UP

Close up
Visit me on Face Book.

See my You Tube Share for this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment